Price Increases - 1 July 2022
Unfortunately, we've delayed this as much as possible but to be able to maintain our level of quality, and deal with the increase in costs, we have to increase some of our pricing.
Some things that have affected this decision:
1. Alcohol excise tax is increasing again. The government has informed the spirits industry that they have no intention of decreasing or even freezing the excise rate. It's the largest excise increase in a long time.
2. Shipping costs are going up. Couriers are increasing the cost to ship directly to you. This comes on top of the additional charges they already charge us to ship alcohol responsibly. We already subsidise the shipping rate by at least $3 per order. These are going up by at least 9% on July 1.
3. Ingredients have gone up in price already. From botanicals, to grain, to sugar - it's all up.
4. Bottles and international freight have gone way up since 2020. Wait times are through the roof and the cost per bottle has skyrocketed.
5. Fuel is up as well, as we all know. We use it to deliver locally, get our local ingredients, and go to events etc.
As of 1 July, 2022, we will be increasing the price on some of our spirits.
Original Moonshine - New Price $59.99
Smokin' Right Rear Cinnamon Moonshine: New Price $59.99
Moose Lake Classic Gin: New Price $54.99
Nine Fathoms Navy Strength Gin: New Price $74.99
We just want to take a moment and thank everyone for their continued support throughout the past couple of years. We couldn't do it without you, and we can't wait to share all the other cool things in the pipeline. THANK YOU!
If you ever have any questions, just shoot us a message on social media or by email at email@example.com